Webinars | TECH TALK
Adhesive bonding is a demanding joining technology. To successfully solve bonding challenges, you need a good understanding of the basics and special features of this technology. Build up valuable knowledge with the help of our "TECH TALK" webinars!
With impulse lectures, our adhesive experts impart knowledge to you on topics such as the correct pretreatment of surfaces or achieving very fast production processes. Afterwards, in each of our TECH TALKs, you have the opportunity to address your specific questions to our experts and get helpful tips for your projects.
All webinars are hosted by the DELO Academy and are free of charge. Simply participate from the comfort of your workplace - whether at home or in the office.
We look forward to an exciting exchange with you!
Fast and efficient processes offer a considerable competitive edge. Combined with expertly applied knowledge, high-tech adhesives can help accelerate production processes. This TECH TALK will show you exactly how this can look like.
You will get an answer to questions like:
- Can light-curing adhesives be used to bond components that are not translucent?
- Are there adhesives that have multiple curing mechanisms?
- Can the curing speed of heat-curing adhesives be increased? What is the minimum curing time of adhesives?
Enrich the TECH TALK with your additional questions!
Not only since the IAA Munich it is clear that the next trend in the automotive sector is just around the corner: Lighting in and around cars is picking up speed. On this occasion, DELO, together with proven experts from the field, will illuminate the new possibilities on the topic of "Lighting Solutions for Automotive" in a virtual conference on November 9, 2021.
You will hear presentations on the following topics:
- Keynote: Automotive innovation and the role of light (DELO) - 09.30 am (CET)
- Generation of irregular polymer-on-glass micro lens arrays for automotive illumination (Fraunhofer IOF) - 09.45 am (CET)
- Micro lens imprint for automotive lighting (Süss Micro Optics) - 10.20 am (CET)
- Functional polymers for micro lens arrays in automotive headlamps (DELO) - 10.55 am (CET)
- Plasma pretreatment in headlamp applications (Plasmatreat)
- A glance at practice: Application of adhesives for precisely aligned light sources (Marelli Automotive Lighting) - 2.15 pm (CET)
- Adhesives developments for automotive headlamps (DELO) - 3.00 pm (CET)
- Closing words and Feedback (DELO) - 3.30 pm (CET)
Get the expertise you need for the current trends and discuss with us. Address your questions directly to the experts and use the time between the presentations for networking or for confidential exchange with individual speakers and product managers in the separate chat room.