After extensive training, you will take over the following tasks
- Supporting of technical customer projects by bonding, testing and analysing customer components
- Testing of adhesives with machines and analytical equipment
- Recording of results in laboratory reports and technical documentation
- Production of test specimens in accordance to internal guidelines
- Responsible for carrying out maintenance work and ensure equipment is ready to operate at optimum levels.
- Be responsible for spare parts and loan equipment management, warehouse management and keeping a record on the orders and loan process in different sales regions.
- Setting up daily and periodic maintenance report for products and keeping records on the professional management system.
- Analyzing and finding solution to resolve malfunction of equipment in daily operations
- Following company policies and procedures on quality, health, safety and environment, and maintaining required quality.
- Perform housekeeping and maintain laboratory cleanliness.
- Diploma Certificate in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
- At least 3 years of experience in test execution, equipment maintenance and/or general laboratory work, technical documentations
- Excellent Technical knowledge
- Good command of English language
- Responsible, Motivated and Good team player
- Well verse in MS Office applications
What our employees particularly appreciate
- Detailed onboard training in Singapore, as well as Germany Headquarter, to give you specific knowledge about Adhesives and Equipment.
- Position within an innovative and fast-growing company
- Friendly working atmosphere in an international team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes