- Handling of complex bonding processes from disparate markets.
- Responsibility for the development of customer-specific solutions to the point of process integration.
- Support of the market processing by excellent, technical consultation for our customers in China.
- Systematic realization of technologies in cooperation with Sales and Product Management and implementation of those technologies into the production process of the particular customer.
- Conduction of feasibility studies, derivation of appropriate consequential measures and presentation of the results.
- Completed university studies in engineering with focus on process engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, physics, or similar with top grades and at least 3-5 years of professional experience in the field of engineering.
- Excellent hold over Mandarin and English.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments.
- Excellent organizational skills and a responsible, cross-departmental working style.
- High degree of initiative, team-oriented, open-minded, polite, and respectful.
- Long term career focus.
- Willingness to learn continuously (travel to Germany for 2-3 months training).
- Training both in the Shanghai office and our Headquarters in the Munich area, Germany, providing specific knowledge about adhesives and joining technologies (prior expertise in adhesives is not required!)
- An independent and responsible job in a very interesting and constantly growing technical field
- Opportunity to work with an innovative and fast growing company