- Find new business opportunities in the designated sales territory.
- Successfully complete new projects with existing customers and close new business with new customers.
- Design and develop technical solutions in multiple high-tech industries in partnership with customers and internal technical team.
- Provide start-up project development and on-going customer support.
- Internal and external project management and control.
- Develop and submit reports detailing new opportunities, sales calls, competitor activity, potential customers, and customer needs.
- Collaborate with executive team on customer applications
- Masters Degree in Engineering, i.e. Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering, Material Science, Physical Engineering, or similar
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in a technical commercial environment
- Motivated to realize complex technical applications
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Long-term focus
- Polite, friendly, respectful
- Training in our Headquarters in the Munich area, Germany, providing specific knowledge about adhesives and joining technologies (prior expertise in adhesives is not required!)
- An independent and responsible job in a very interesting and constantly growing technical field
- Opportunity to work with an innovative and fast growing company
- A wide array of specialists at the German Headquarters who love to support you and your projects