Full production and delivery capability at DELO despite the global coronavirus outbreak
DELO has taken several actions to make sure that we remain a reliable partner for you even in times of a global pandemic.
The outbreak of the coronavirus (SARS-CoV 2) has not yet had any impact on our production. At present, our headquarters and all subsidiaries are functional and able to deliver. If, contrary to expectations, there are any effects, we will contact you immediately.
The following restrictions currently apply:
- Due to governmental restrictions and reduced global airfreight capacity, delivery delays may occur in further regions, especially with short-term orders. We will do everything possible to get your orders to you as quickly and reliably as usual.
- Our subsidiary in Singapore is affected by governmental restrictions until further notice. All of our activities, such as order processing or technical consulting, are not subject to any significant restrictions, so that we can support our customers as intensively as usual.
To ensure that we remain functional and able to deliver, our risk management and coronavirus task force continually review all relevant processes. In this context, numerous "business continuity" measures were taken. It includes:
General: corporate pandemic plan, comprising 3 risk levels and 100+ corresponding measures
Inventory: All purchase items and their stock levels are continuously checked in order to increase them even further if necessary.
Suppliers: We are in active communication with our suppliers in order to be always up to date and to be able to react quickly if necessary. We currently do not see any effects on our raw material supply.
Production: In order to protect our employees and at the same time to be able to process orders as well as continue producing and delivering our products, the currently applicable rules include:
- 3G rule (access to the building only vaccinated, recovered or tested)
- Increased hygiene measures, hygiene campaigns, an obligation to wear FFP2 masks, and the instruction to all employees to keep a distance of at least 1.50 meters between themselves at work and during breaks, were implemented.
- It is possible to work in a home office.
- All business trips were suspended except for important exceptions.
- Visits have been extremely reduced and are now practically non-existent. For the few appointments that take place, increased safety precautions are applicable (visitor questionnaire, obligation to wear FFP2 masks, distance rules, rapid tests).
- Meetings via digital communication tools are the standard.
- A company vaccination offer was well received. Free rapid tests are available for employees if required.
We will continue to monitor the situation very closely and take all necessary measures to protect our employees and at the same time be available to you as a reliable partner.
(As of: November 30, 2021)