PROPERTIES OF DELOLUX 820
DELO's arrayable UV lamps for in-line processes
The DELOLUX 820 lamp system enables fast, even and reliable curing of photoinitiated DELO adhesives. These LED lamps reach full power directly after switched on. They deliver constant process parameters over a lifetime of more than 20,000 hours under typical operating conditions.
- Modular array of 4 or 6 individually controlled lamp heads
- Optimized light exit area
- Compact design
- Liquid cooling with external cooling unit
- Evenly distributed intensity and homogeneous curing over the entire irradiation line
- Stable light power at a constant temperature for maximum process reliability
- Easy integration into production systems
- Easy-to-exchange lamp head
- Maximum output in in-line processes
- Use in clean rooms
Excellent bonding results – Thanks to DELO's state-of-the-art adhesives
For more than 50 years, DELO has been convincing customers with its adhesion solutions: Whenever reliable, durable and fast-curing bonds are necessary, DELO glues report for duty!
The application fields and possibilities of use are highly diverse and the industries range from microelectronics, electronics, RFID, automotive and photovoltaics to mechanical engineering. If you are looking for a bonding solution for your components, then ask for details of our products, and benefit from expert advice on adhesives. From cyanoacrylate and epoxy resin adhesives to silicones, DELO is guaranteed to have the right adhesive for you.
LED curing lamps for quick adhesive curing processes
Speed is often the focus when it comes to using adhesives. UV curing lamps enable fast curing and are therefore often indispensable in the production process.
UV LED lamps offer technical properties that deliver significant advantages for adhesive curing:
- Light intensity adjustable to a constant high level
- Useful life can exceed 20,000 hours (“on” time = lifetime)
- Low operating costs through low current consumption and low costs for maintenance and spare parts
- No warm-up time and therefore ready for operation immediately
- Reproducible curing properties on the entire irradiated area
- Very low heat development at the component
- Compact design
DELO dispensing equipment for precise adhesive dispensing
Adhesive, application and desired degree of automation – these factors are decisive for the selection of suitable dispensing equipment, such as dispensing guns, valves and pressure tanks.
DELO’s adhesive dispensing equipment is precisely adapted to its high-tech adhesives and enables optimum production processes. You benefit from cost-effective adhesive processing that can be integrated into the process flexibly. Jet systems, in particular, must operate precisely and fast, and must be compact. Precision is necessary for the accurate and reproducible application of tiny adhesive quantities; speed enables fast processes, while a compact design allows integration into any production system.
Do you need assistance with your application?
Our experts will be pleased to offer advice and assistance.
|Quotations, ordering||Technical consulting, sample and data sheet inquiries|
|+49 8193 9900 - 9610||+49 8193 9900 - 9611|
Do you have questions about a specific application? If so, please use our project form.
The more detailed the description, the faster you will receive your optimum product sample.