PROPERTIES OF DELOLUX 80
Curing within seconds – with LED spotlight DELOLUX80
LED curing spot DELOLUX 80 is a perfect fit for applications with industrial adhesives. This unique LED spotlight system enables fast curing of regular light- and UV-curing adhesives! What is unique about this LED spot lamp system is that the light intensity is both consistent and at full power – immediately after turning it on.
- Homogeneous light power and temperature distribution of the entire irradiated area
- LEDs cooled by closed Coldguide® cooling circuit
- Full and stable light power directly after switched on
- Adhesive curing in just seconds
LED modules with Coldguide® for constant light intensity and long lifetime
In order to have this consistency of light intensity and for longer lasting LEDs, monitoring the temperature at every single LED spotlight is crucial: Therefore, a purpose-built DELO development – closed liquid cooling system Coldguide® – monitors all DELOLUX 80's diodes. Also, as the LEDs are not exposed to air-cooling, they don't accumulate dust and dirt. Hence, the bonding process is not negatively affected! At the same time, closed cooling circuit Coldguide® is very efficient as it is maintenance-free!
Another advantage of DELO's state-of-the-art liquid cooling system: The very compact LED spot lamp head meets the irradiation area in size. That is why this LED spotlight is easily integrated into even the most confined production sites!
- Lifetime of LED spotlights up to 20 times longer
- Low operating cost (low power consumption, low cost for maintenance and spare parts)
- Easy integration thanks to compact design and lamp heads with flexible conduits
- Controllable light intensity: continuously and flexibly (without mechanical shutters)
- Short cycle times for high occupational and process safety
- Option of continuous irradiation
Excellent bonding results – Thanks to DELO's state-of-the-art adhesives
For more than 50 years, DELO has been convincing customers with its adhesion solutions: Whenever reliable, durable and fast-curing bonds are necessary, DELO glues report for duty!
The application fields and possibilities of use are highly diverse and the industries range from microelectronics, electronics, RFID, automotive and photovoltaics to mechanical engineering. If you are looking for a bonding solution for your components, then ask for details of our products, and benefit from expert advice on adhesives. From cyanoacrylate and epoxy resin adhesives to silicones, DELO is guaranteed to have the right adhesive for you.
LED curing lamps for quick adhesive curing processes
Speed is often the focus when it comes to using adhesives. UV curing lamps enable fast curing and are therefore often indispensable in the production process.
UV LED lamps offer technical properties that deliver significant advantages for adhesive curing:
- Light intensity adjustable to a constant high level
- Useful life can exceed 20,000 hours (“on” time = lifetime)
- Low operating costs through low current consumption and low costs for maintenance and spare parts
- No warm-up time and therefore ready for operation immediately
- Reproducible curing properties on the entire irradiated area
- Very low heat development at the component
- Compact design
DELO dispensing equipment for precise adhesive dispensing
Adhesive, application and desired degree of automation – these factors are decisive for the selection of suitable dispensing equipment, such as dispensing guns, valves and pressure tanks.
DELO’s adhesive dispensing equipment is precisely adapted to its high-tech adhesives and enables optimum production processes. You benefit from cost-effective adhesive processing that can be integrated into the process flexibly. Jet systems, in particular, must operate precisely and fast, and must be compact. Precision is necessary for the accurate and reproducible application of tiny adhesive quantities; speed enables fast processes, while a compact design allows integration into any production system.
Do you need assistance with your application?
Our experts will be pleased to offer advice and assistance.
Do you have questions about a specific application? If so, please use our project form.
The more detailed the description, the faster you will receive your optimum product sample.