Ideal for bonding magnets in electric motors used in cars, drilling, milling tools, washing machines, as well as in many other applications, this new adhesive has a glass transition temperature (Tg) of 168°C. As a result, the elasticity (Young’s modulus) below Tg does not change significantly, allowing the adhesive to achieve a very high temperature stability with flexibility only increasing if the temperature rises above 168°C.
Achieving a compression shear strength of 65 MPa on aluminum and 55 MPa on ceramics at room temperature, DELO MONOPOX HT2860 has excellent adhesion to metals, as well as to temperature-resistant plastics, ferrite compounds and ceramics.
DELO MONOPOX HT2860 has a processing time at room temperature of four weeks before curing and an operating temperature range of -55°C to 220°C. It is suitable for bonding under high static or dynamic loads.
- Glass transition temperature (Tg) of 168°C
- Achieves a strength of 18 MPa on sand-blasted aluminum at 150°C
- Compression shear strength of 65 MPa on aluminum and 55 MPa on ceramics at room temperature
- Heat-cured in an oven for 40 minutes at 150°C or by induction
- Operating temperature range of -55°C to 220°C