Adhesive bonding is a challenging joining method. Get involved in bonding technology with our two-day basic seminar and gain knowledge on adhesives, fast curing processes, surface pretreatment, and process advantages based on a variety of adhesives. The large amount of practical work contained in the courses enables you to directly implement your acquired knowledge and gain practical experience.
The basic seminars also provide you with an excellent opportunity to share your bonding technology requirements with our experts.
Participation is only possible if you are completly healthy.
It is required that you are tested negative (PCR or antigen rapid tests for professional use ("rapid test"), max. 24 h old), recoverd or vaccinated.
Face masks are obligatory during the entire seminar.
We are reserve the right to cancel the seminar at short term if the infection situation deteriorates severely.
Bonding technology is complex and requires a lot of expertise. Join us to explore this technology!
In this seminar, our experts will answer the following questions:
- How do adhesives work?
- What needs to be taken into account when processing adhesives?
- What are the properties of adhesives?
- How can adhesives be dispensed?
- What is considered an adhesive-friendly surface?
The bonding process begins even before the actual joining. Professional surface pretreatment is essential for high-tech bonding tasks.
In this seminar, you will find out interesting details about:
- Handling of adhesives
- Ways to achieve good adhesion
- Measures to change surfaces
- Ensuring a high quality of surface pretreatment
- Special material classes and what to consider
Fast and efficient processes enable companies to bond millions of parts in different materials within the shortest space of time.
This seminar will provide you with valuable information about:
- Properties of typical groups of adhesives
- Adhesives that are particularly suitable for fast processes
- Various process options including illustrative application examples