Dual cure: DELO DUALBOND completes curing in a matter of seconds
PROPERTIES OF DELO DUALBOND
In some settings and applications, it is impossible to cure just with light – so we rely on dual cure. Especially when it comes to components with larger shadowed zones, dual curing offers significant advantages: It combines the option of light curing with reliable results in shadowed areas by offering another curing mechanism: heat or humidity, for example! For great results, pick a DELO dual cure adhesive!
- Good resistance to thermal shock
- Fast light curing and reliable curing in shadowed areas
- Universal adhesion to many substrates
- Optimum flow behavior for sealing and casting
- Range from flexible to hard
- Transparent dual cure adhesives available for large bonding areas
Excellent bonding results – Thanks to DELO's state-of-the-art adhesives
For more than 50 years, DELO has been convincing customers with its adhesion solutions: Whenever reliable, durable and fast-curing bonds are necessary, DELO glues report for duty!
The application fields and possibilities of use are highly diverse and the industries range from microelectronics, electronics, RFID, automotive and photovoltaics to mechanical engineering. If you are looking for a bonding solution for your components, then ask for details of our products, and benefit from expert advice on adhesives. From cyanoacrylate and epoxy resin adhesives to silicones, DELO is guaranteed to have the right adhesive for you.
LED curing lamps for quick adhesive curing processes
Speed is often the focus when it comes to using adhesives. UV curing lamps enable fast curing and are therefore often indispensable in the production process.
UV LED lamps offer technical properties that deliver significant advantages for adhesive curing:
- Light intensity adjustable to a constant high level
- Useful life can exceed 20,000 hours (“on” time = lifetime)
- Low operating costs through low current consumption and low costs for maintenance and spare parts
- No warm-up time and therefore ready for operation immediately
- Reproducible curing properties on the entire irradiated area
- Very low heat development at the component
- Compact design
DELO dispensing equipment for precise adhesive dispensing
Adhesive, application and desired degree of automation – these factors are decisive for the selection of suitable dispensing equipment, such as dispensing guns, valves and pressure tanks.
DELO’s adhesive dispensing equipment is precisely adapted to its high-tech adhesives and enables optimum production processes. You benefit from cost-effective adhesive processing that can be integrated into the process flexibly. Jet systems, in particular, must operate precisely and fast, and must be compact. Precision is necessary for the accurate and reproducible application of tiny adhesive quantities; speed enables fast processes, while a compact design allows integration into any production system.
Do you need assistance with your application?
Our experts will be pleased to offer advice and assistance.
Do you have questions about a specific application? If so, please use our project form.
The more detailed the description, the faster you will receive your optimum product sample.