After extensive training, you will take over the following tasks
- Design and develop technical solutions with existing and new customers in multiple high-tech industries inpartnership with customers and internal technical team.
- Maintain current customers and to open new clients in order to fulfil sales target.
- Provide start-up project development and on-going customer support.
- Internal and external project management and control.
- Develop and submit verbal and written reports detailing new opportunities, sales calls, competitor activity,potential customers, and customer needs.
- Successfully complete new projects with existing customers and close new business with new customers.
- Collaborate with executive team on customer applications.
- Completed university studies in engineering with focus on process engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, physics, or similar with top grades and at least 3-5 years of professional experience in the field of engineering.
- Strong market knowledge with sales and technical analytical skills.
- Excellent hold over Korean and English. A good command of German is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments.
- Excellent organizational skills and a responsible, cross-departmental working style.
- High degree of initiative, team-oriented, open-minded, polite, and respectful.
- Long term career focus.
- Willingness to travel within Korea and 1-2 trips to Germany per year.
What our employees particularly appreciate
- You will be trained in our East Asia headquarter as well as in the German headquarter to give you specificknowledge about adhesives and joining technologies.
- You will have a self-dependent and responsible job in a very interesting technical field. Your position is with an innovative and fast growing company.
- The specialists at the German headquarter support you and your projects.